Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Potato: 3 medium size
- Ghee: 1/2 Tablespoon
- Salt: 1 Teaspoon
- Cumin seeds: 1 ½ teaspoon
- Black Pepper powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder: ½ Teaspoon
- Boil the potatoes. Peel them and cut into small pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds, after 30 seconds, add the potato pieces, salt, black pepper powder and red chili powder.
- Mix well and cook for 4 minutes. Do not cover it.
- Once all potatoes have light golden spot, turn off the heat and serve.