Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 6 rolls
For the besan dosa or frankie base
- Besan (gram flour): 1 cup
- Salt: ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Red chili powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Curd: 1 tablespoon
- Water: as required
- Oil: to roast
For the Veg Stuff
- Carrot: 1, peeled, washed and grated
- Green Beans: 5-6, washed and cut into small thin pieces, lengthwise
- Onions: 1 medium, cut into thin pieces, lengthwise
- Bell pepper: 1, washed and cut into thin pieces, lengthwise
- Cabbage: 1/8 of a medium one, grated or thinly chopped
- Potato: 2, boiled and mashed
- Oil: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic Cloves: 1 teaspoon, finely chopped or crushed
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon, finely chopped or crushed
- Green chili: 1 teaspoon, finely chopped or crushed
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Garam Masala: 1 teaspoon
- Chat Masala: 1 teaspoon
- Tomato Sauce: 3 Tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl mix gram flour, salt, black pepper powder, red chili powder and turmeric powder. Mix well. Add curd and whisk well. Add water to make a thin dropping consistency batter. Whisk well so are no lumps. Add little water at a time and mix to check the consistency. Keep this batter aside.
- Now heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add onion, ginger and garlic. Saute for 1 minutes.
- Add carrots, beans, bell pepper, cabbage, green chili and salt. Mix well and cover for 3 minutes.
- Remove the cover and add mashed potato, black pepper powder, garam masala and chat masala. Mix well and cook in high flame till the mix for 4 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off the heat. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat a non-sticky tawa.
- Pour 1 ladle full of the batter in tawa and spread it lightly to make a 5-6-inch diameter circle. Spread little oil over the circle. Cook in high flame for 2 minutes.
- Flip it carefully. Spread little oil again. Cook it till it turns golden brown from both the sides.
- Take out and place it on a wooden board. Spread ½ tablespoon tomato sauce on the dosa. Now add 1 tablespoon of the cooked veg stuff in one vertical edge. Fold ½-inch from both the horizontal edges and start rolling the dosa pushing the stuffs tight.
- Serve or cut into 2 pieces and serve.