Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Milk: 1 1/2 Cup
- Water: 1/2 Cup
- Sugar: 4 Teaspoon or to taste
- Instant Coffee Powder: 3 Teaspoon or to taste
- Simmer milk, water and sugar for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally. lower the heat.
- Take coffee powder in a small bowl and add 2 tablespoon of the hot milk. Mix well, so there are no lumps.
- Add this coffee milk to the remaining milk and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Pour them on cups from little height, so milk becomes frothy.
- Sprinkle little coffee powder on top and serve hot.