Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Carrot: 2, medium sized, fresh (You may use 8 baby carrots)
- Cucumber: 1, medium sized
- Onion: 1 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Tomato: 1, finely chopped
- Lemon juice: 1 teaspoon
- Roasted peanuts: 1 tablespoon, roughly grinded
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: ¼ teaspoon
- Extra virgin Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Coriander/Cilantro leaves: 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Trim and peel cucumber and carrots. Wash them and cut into small pieces.
- In a big bowl, mix cucumber, carrots, onion, tomato, peanuts, salt, black pepper powder, olive oil, lemon juice and cilantro. Toss everything well.
- Serve immediately.
- You may add any of your favorite salad-dressing, like: ranch, mustard etc.