Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 cups
- Whole cream Milk: 1 Cup
- Water: 1 ¼ Cup
- Tea: 2 Teaspoon
- Sugar: 2 Teaspoon or as required
- Tea Masala: 6-7 mint leaves
- Boil water, Tea and mint leaves in a pan for 4-5 minutes
- Add Milk, boil for 2-3 minutes
- Add sugar and boil for 3-4 minutes again.
- Sieve and pour Tea in cups.
- Serve hot.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Ready in: 2 Minutes
- Celery: 2 medium stalks
- Green Apple:1
- Water: 1 ½ Cup or as required
- Ginger: 1/4-inch piece
- Lime Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Trim and chop celery stalks, apple and ginger.
- Blend all the ingredients for 4-5 minutes until very smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a bowl, pressing hard on solids, if any.
- Serve juice over ice, in a glass.
- You may add 1 teaspoon jaggery or honey or sugar.
- If you are using regular red apple, then peel it before blending.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Dry Kokum: ½ cup
- Chilled Water: as required
- Black Salt: 1/4 teaspoon or as required
- Sugar / Jaggery: ¼ cup or as required
- Cumin Powder (bhuna jeera powder): ½ teaspoon
- Ice cubes
- Soak the dry kokum in ½ cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Blend the soaked kokum and water.
- Strain the mix.
- Add salt, sugar, cumin powder in the kokum juice and stir well.
- While serving, add few ice cubes in 2 glasses, fill 1/4th of the glass with the kokum juice and rest 3/4th with chilled water. Stir and serve.
A daily guide on “What to cook?" And "How to cook?”