Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Dry Kokum: ½ cup
- Chilled Water: as required
- Black Salt: 1/4 teaspoon or as required
- Sugar / Jaggery: ¼ cup or as required
- Cumin Powder (bhuna jeera powder): ½ teaspoon
- Ice cubes
- Soak the dry kokum in ½ cup of water for 30 minutes.
- Blend the soaked kokum and water.
- Strain the mix.
- Add salt, sugar, cumin powder in the kokum juice and stir well.
- While serving, add few ice cubes in 2 glasses, fill 1/4th of the glass with the kokum juice and rest 3/4th with chilled water. Stir and serve.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0
- Kale leaves: 4, washed and chopped
- Spinach leaves: 7-8, washed and chopped
- Cucumber: ½ of medium sized, washed, peeled and chopped
- Green Apple: 1, trimmed and chopped
- Ginger: ½ inch, chopped
- Lemon juice: of ½ lemon
- Water: 4 cups
- Jalapeno: 1/4 of a medium size or as per your spice level
- Ice cubes: 5-6
- Blend all the ingredients other than water and ice cubes, in a blender or juicer until smooth. Add water and blend again. Add little water at a time.
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour the juice over some ice cubes in a glass.
- Serve immediately.
A daily guide on “What to cook?" And "How to cook?”