Prep time: 18 hours
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 8-10 dosas
- Rice: 1 Cup
- Coconut, powder or grated or chopped: ¼ cup
- Salt: 1 ½ Teaspoon or to taste
- Cooked plain rice or soaked poha: 1/4 cup
- Water: As required
- Wash dal and rice 2-3 times. Soak the mix in water for 5-6 hours.
- Drain the water, add soaked poha or cooked rice and coconut to the mix and grind the mixture to a smooth paste. Not too thick, not too thin paste. Add little water while grinding if required.
- Transfer the batter to a bowl, cover it and let it ferment for another 12 hours. The batter will increase in volume.
- Add salt. Mix well.
- Add more water to make a very thin flowing consistency batter. Thinner than usual dosa batter.
- Heat a non-sticky pan in very high heat, pour 1 ladle full of batter. Hold the pan high and move the pan immediately to spread the batter all around the pan to thinnest circle possible. Drizzle little oil over it. Cover the pan for 2 minutes. Remove the cover and fold the dosa in half and 2 halves. No need to flip.
- Serve Hot.
- You may make it in mini uttapam maker pan as well.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Spaghetti / Noodles: 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Spinach: washed and chopped, 2 cups
- Mint leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Basil leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic: 6-7 cloves, finely chopped or crushed or paste
- Onion: 1 medium, chopped
- Fresh Milk cream: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Parmesan Cheese: 2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano powder: ½ teaspoon
- Boil 7-8 cups of water. Add Spaghetti in boiled water and cook for 6-7 minutes or until 90% done. Drain excess water and keep aside.
- Blend spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves and basil leaves to a smooth paste. If required used little water.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the blended green paste and salt. Mix well and cover it. Cook for 3 minutes or until the raw smell from spinach goes off.
- Add cooked Spaghetti, parmesan cheese, fresh milk cream, black pepper powder and dried oregano. Mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes without covering the pan. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off heat and serve hot.
- Checkout the below slideshow for the recipe pictures.