Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Taco shells: 8
- Potato: 3
- Water: as required
- Butter: ½ tablespoon
- Salt: 1 teaspoon
- Garlic cloves: 2, chopped
- Black pepper powder: ½ teaspoon
- Coriander leaves: ½ tablespoon, chopped
- Green chili: 1 small, finely chopped
- Lemon Juice: 1 tablespoon
- Grated Cheddar / Mozzarella Cheese: 2 tablespoons
- Tomato sauce: 4 tablespoons
- Onion: 1/4 of a medium size, finely chopped
- Tomato: 1/2 of a medium size, finely chopped
- Green bell pepper: 1/4 of a medium size, finely chopped
- Chat masala: 1 teaspoon
- Boil the potato.
- Peel and chop into small cubes.
- Heat butter in pan.
- Saute garlic cloves for 30 seconds.
- Add potato pieces, salt, black pepper powder, green chili. Mix well and saute for 3-4 minutes or until potatoes are with light brown spots.
- Add lemon juice, coriander leaves. Mix well and turn off the heat.
- Take a taco shell
- Fill 2 tablespoon of the butter potato
- Add little onion, tomato, bell pepper
- Add ½ tablespoon tomato sauce.
- Add ¼ tablespoon grated cheese
- Sprinkle some chat masala.
- Serve immediately.
- You may prepare the Taco shells at home. Please visit http://wp.me/p8yNxk-2ap for the taco shell recipe.