Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Sweet Potato: 1 medium
- Water: as required
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Oil: 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds: 1/2 Teaspoon
- Ginger: 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Green chili: 1 teaspoon, chopped
- Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves: 2-3 (optional)
- Cut the sweet potato into 3-4 pieces.
- Boil with water in pressure cooker for 2 whistles or in a pot until well cooked.
- Take out from the water and peel it.
- Blend it with ginger and green chili in a blender until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan, add curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- After 30 seconds, add the blended puree, salt and black pepper powder.
- Let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Turf off the heat.
- Serve hot or let it cool, then store in a container. It stays good for 4-5 days.