Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Spaghetti / Noodles: 2 cups
- Water: As required
- Spinach: washed and chopped, 2 cups
- Mint leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Basil leaves: washed and chopped, 1 tablespoon
- Butter: 2 tablespoons
- Garlic: 6-7 cloves, finely chopped or crushed or paste
- Onion: 1 medium, chopped
- Fresh Milk cream: 2 tablespoons
- Salt: 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Parmesan Cheese: 2 tablespoons
- Black Pepper Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Dried Oregano powder: ½ teaspoon
- Boil 7-8 cups of water. Add Spaghetti in boiled water and cook for 6-7 minutes or until 90% done. Drain excess water and keep aside.
- Blend spinach, mint leaves, coriander leaves and basil leaves to a smooth paste. If required used little water.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes.
- Add the blended green paste and salt. Mix well and cover it. Cook for 3 minutes or until the raw smell from spinach goes off.
- Add cooked Spaghetti, parmesan cheese, fresh milk cream, black pepper powder and dried oregano. Mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes without covering the pan. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off heat and serve hot.
- Checkout the below slideshow for the recipe pictures.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0
- Kale leaves: 4, washed and chopped
- Spinach leaves: 7-8, washed and chopped
- Cucumber: ½ of medium sized, washed, peeled and chopped
- Green Apple: 1, trimmed and chopped
- Ginger: ½ inch, chopped
- Lemon juice: of ½ lemon
- Water: 4 cups
- Jalapeno: 1/4 of a medium size or as per your spice level
- Ice cubes: 5-6
- Blend all the ingredients other than water and ice cubes, in a blender or juicer until smooth. Add water and blend again. Add little water at a time.
- Strain the mixture.
- Pour the juice over some ice cubes in a glass.
- Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 6 Roti
- Wheat Flour (aata): 1 cup
- Spinach: chopped, 2 cups
- Ginger: ½ teaspoon
- Green chili: 1, small
- Salt: ½ Teaspoon
- Carom Seeds: ¼ teaspoon
- Oil: 1 Teaspoon and as required to roast
- Water: As required
- Boil water in a pan. Turn off the heat. Add the chopped palak(spinach). Leave it for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water. Blend the palak with ginger and green chili to a smooth puree.
- Using flour, spinach puree, carom seeds and salt, knead a soft dough. If required use water. Add oil and knead again. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball into 4-6-inch diameter circle using a rolling pin.
- Heat Tawa and place the rolled circle.
- Flip it after 30 seconds.
- Spread little oil / ghee. Flip and spread little oil/ghee.
- Roast both sides until evenly cooked with golden brown spots (not black).
- Serve hot or Keep them in a casserole.
- You may make the tortilla (roti) using the tortilla maker (roti maker).
A daily guide on “What to cook?" And "How to cook?”